The 2,000,000th Martin Guitar was a very special project; that guitar will find its home in the C.F. Martin Museum at the factory in Nazareth, PA. The D-200 Guitars are inspired by the Two Millionth and will be limited to just 50 pieces. Each D-200 guitar will be delivered with a brand new RGM watch that was designed to go with the guitar. The dial has a larger opening in the center to give you the feel of a guitar's sound hole.
We also made the Engine-Turned sound hole ring for each Guitar and designed the tuner knobs. We worked closly with Martin on the general layout and design of watch themed body and neck of the guitar like we did on the two millionth.
RGM / Martin D-200 watch features
1. 316L stainless steel case made in the USA.
2. Solid silver Hand cut Engine-Turned Guilloche dial made in the USA.
3. Swiss automatic movement with 14K solid gold winding rotor made in the USA.
4. Blued steel hands
5. Scratch resistant Sapphire crystals front and back.
6. Leather and rubber watch strap for comfort and water resistance.
7. The watch is fitted in a handmade Scatola del Tempo leather box made in Italy.