For our 25th Anniversary you are cordially invited to the RGM Open House and the NAWCC Museum.
We have decided to open our doors again for a behind-the-scenes look at RGM on Friday September 15, and Saturday, September 16, 2017.
The Open House will allow you to see the machinery in motion as we demonstrate how we make many of the parts that go into our watches. See firsthand how we marry the old with new by observing vintage machines working in harmony with modern technology to create unique timepieces.
We will provide our guests time to examine our timepieces, and even make a purchase if you are so inclined.
The second phase of the event will take place Saturday afternoon at the National Watch and Clock Museum in Columbia, PA. As a special bonus, attendees will be guided through the museum by Mr. Murphy himself.
· Friday, September 15, 2017, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Open House of RGM Watch Company, 801 W. Main St., Mount Joy, PA 17552
· Saturday, September 16, 2017, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Open House of RGM Watch Company, 801 W. Main St., Mount Joy, PA 17552
· Attendees will be provided a break for lunch, then reconvene at the NAWCC Museum at 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., 514 Poplar St. Columbia, PA 17512
At the Museum
1. Unveiling of several new models for our 25th Anniversary.
2. Tour of museum given by Roland Murphy
3. Giveaways and refreshments.
Pre-registration is not required.
We look forward to seeing you!