Unique Hands on Workshops and Seminars
For the first time ever we will be hosting occasional workshops. Space is limited - sign up early.
Introduction to Guilloché (Engine-Turning) - Saturday August 15, 2015.
Instructor: Roland Murphy
Location: RGM, 801 West Main St., Mount Joy, PA 17552 USA
This is a one day class, 8:30 am - 3:00 pm, for a maximum of 4 people. ONLY TWO SPOTS REMAIN
The following is included in this class
1. Learn the basics of how a Rose Engine works.
2. Practice cutting patterns in brass to get the feel for the machine.
3. Lunch 11:45 am to 12:30 pm.
4. Guilloché a solid Argentium Silver disc.
5. Make the disc into a necklace pendant by drilling a precise hole and adding a jewelry fitting for use with a chain. Each participant keeps their finished pendant.
Price: $750 per person, deposit of $250 is required to confirm your reservation. Full payment is due 1 month before event.
Cancellation policy: If cancelled 4 weeks or more in advance, a fee of $100 will be charged. If cancelled within 4 weeks of event, a fee of $250 will be charged.